Upcoming UrBIOfuture Webinar
UrBIOfuture is holding its second webinar: “Educational gaps and skills mismatch in the European Bioeconomy” on January 22nd, at 11.00 am – 12.00 pm.
The session, coordinated by Sustainable Innovations Europe, will count with the participation of several companies related to the bioeconomy sector, and it is targeted to anyone interested in learning what the Bioeconomy is and what are the main gaps in the educational programmes related to this field in Europe.
Our second webinar will take place on January 22, 2020, from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (CET). It is targeted to anyone interested in learning what the Bioeconomy is, why is it relevant to us, and what are the main gaps in the educational programmes related to this field in Europe.
– Introduction by Sustainable Innovations Europe
– What is the Bioeconomy and its impact in our daily lives by VITO
– Brief introduction to the UrBIOFuture project by the Autonomous University of Barcelona
– Educational gaps identified in Bioeconomy by the Autonomous University of Barcelona
– The results and impact of the Biorruuki Case Study by VTT
– The UrBIOfuture Experience upcoming events and actions by Corporación Tecnológica de Andalucía
The webinar is free upon registration, so don’t miss this chance and enlist yourself now in this link: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/6760131043413866242